Keep Your Guests and Yourself Safe
Important Fireworks Safety Tips
– Keep your fireworks separated.
– Make sure you can light your fireworks without standing over any unlit item.
– Ensure that all fuses are facing the same direction if possible.
– NEVER leave your display site unattended.
– Have a fire suppression plan ready (water, fire extinguisher, sand, etc.).
– Use buckets full of sand or dirt to safely stabilize your Roman candles and bottle rockets.
– Position spectators upwind from the launch site so the smoke blows away from the crowd instead of towards them.
Fireworks Show Safety Tips
Galaxy Fireworks and the NCFS Urges You to Be Safe!